Sunday, February 23, 2014

Join us for the Rescheduled Grace Adventures 3rd Anniversary Celebration


 
When:
7:00PM
Friday, April 4th, 2014 

Where:
The ROC
(Bright colorful building on
First Baptist Church Campus)
16333 Louisiana Hwy. 1085
Covington

Please join Michael and Donna Sprague for an evening of thanksgiving and celebration of God's good works in our community and state. 

So few people ever hear anything good happening in Caesar's household. It seems like nothing ... or at least nothing good is happening in government or among leaders. Many are deeply troubled about our country and its future. Indeed, one would have to be blind to not see the Storm Clouds pressing in.

Grace Adventures, my nonprofit, has given me a different vantage point and I would like you to get a glimpse of what I see weekly.  The problems in business and government are real but God is always at work.

I would like to invite you to join me on Friday, April 4th at 7pm for a little over an hour. I have asked some Louisiana elected leaders, business leaders, and a former New Orleans Saints player to share how their lives and leadership have been impacted by their faith.  I will share a little how there is hope for our country and where Grace Adventures is headed in the future.  I am so thankful to be serving in this community and this state and want to share this with you.

Please invite guests. Dessert social following the celebration. 

PLEASE RSVP

to 985-502-4265 or

MDSprague00@bellsouth.net

This is NOT a fundraiser or political event.

No comments:

Post a Comment