Would you please support us in prayer? It is absolutely crucial we have people holding our arms up in prayer (Exodus 17). Below are some of the specific ways you can pray for our ministry. We greatly appreciate each of you who provide this vital support.
- Here’s our #1 all-time prayer request:
“And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.” (Colossians 4:3-4)
Whenever you don’t know what to pray for us, pray that God would give us open doors and open mouths.
· Wisdom for the ministry as we lay a good foundation and choose God’s open doors.
· Financial provision to provide for the daily needs.
· The empowerment of the Holy Spirit for Michael, Donna and the team.
· Enablement for Michael’s book and other outreach leadership and spiritual formation resources
· One of the greatest temptations in ministry is to begin relying on one’s own wisdom and power instead of God’s. Pray that our walk with God would remain central to our ministry.
Pray for your Leaders. Find Your State.
You are invited to join us as we pray daily for these elected officials. To find your leaders, click www.Pray1Tim2.net ,select your state on the map.